[pmwiki-devel] Select & Option Dropdown-list Markup

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Dec 12 14:27:40 CST 2006

On Tue, Dec 12, 2006 at 12:03:20AM +0000, Hans wrote:
> Monday, December 11, 2006, 8:20:56 PM, Patrick wrote:
>
> > Actually, after thinking about it a bit further, it might be
> > better to define
> > In this case, the pagelist needed to generate a jumpform is just
>
> >     [[#jumpform]]
> >     (:input jumpform value="{=$PageUrl}" label="{=$Title}":)
> >     [[#jumpformend]]
>
> > and we don't have to worry about creating any form or submit elements
> > because "(:input jumpform ...)" already takes care of that for us.
>
> The pagelist using this fmt will generate as many boxes as pages.....

Not at all! Since all of the (:input jumpform ... :) markups end
up coming one-after-another in sequence in the pagelist, it ends up
generating a single form (just like a bunch of input select markups
end up producing a single <select>...</select> box).

See http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/JumpBox for a working demonstration.