[pmwiki-devel] customised input with $InputTags

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Dec 14 16:52:22 CST 2006

encouraged by recent discussions and new pmwiki/forms script
I created a new input text form which has javascript onfocus and
onblur added: focus on the box, and the value will disappear.change
focus to somewhere else, and the original value will reappear.

php for this:

$InputTags['text'][':html'] = "<input type='text' \$InputFormArgs
    onfocus=\"prevalue=this.value; this.value=''\" onblur=\"this.value=prevalue\" />";

Now if I put this into config.php it will apply to all textline input
boxes. But I rather restrict it only to some and not to others.
How can I do that? Create two types of input text forms?

Another thing: looking through the new forms script, I could not find
a class for the select box. Could that please be added as default:

  SDV($InputTags['select']['class'], 'inputbox');

--
Best regards,
 Hans