[pmwiki-devel] Idea: Make the search results list categories of each matching page

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Mon Dec 25 05:31:10 CST 2006

On Sun, 24 Dec 2006, Crisses wrote:

>> While talking to a friend this evening over bears, we had the idea that
>> it could be useful if the default search results displayed the
>> categories each matching page belongs to.
>
> This is already possible on any page you do something like this:

I know it should be possible, although I don't think your code will work
(I tried). Anyway, the suggestion is to make something like this the
*default* behaviour of how search results are shown :-)

Here's where I tried,, but AFAICT, there is no {$categories}

 	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/SearchResultsWithCateogory

cheers
/Christian