[pmwiki-devel] Idea: Make the search results list categories of each matching page

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Dec 26 08:37:59 CST 2006

On Mon, 25 Dec 2006, J. Meijer wrote:

> Indeed it does work. Scrolling down the list reveals the few pages that
> have a line with:
>
> Categories: MyCategory
>
> on them. Just to test I added such a line to the testpage itself.

No it doesn't.  The markup only detects lines starting with

 	Categories: ...

It doesn't detect which pages actually belong to a category. The latter is
defined by a page having one or more links of the form [[!<category>]].

See for instance the page
 	http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/1stPage
which has the text

 	Category: [[!Test]]

It is not detected as a category because the line starts with "Category:"
rather than "Categories:".

/Christian

http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/1stPage
http://pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/SearchResultsWithCateogory