[pmwiki-devel] togglelink recipe

J. Meijer commentgg at hotmail.com
Fri Dec 29 18:27:26 CST 2006

Perhaps we should change PmWiki to process the SideBar and other<!--wiki:...--> directives before sending any output...?PmSorry about the other mail. Windows Live wasn't giving me an edit box, and a Send button where I expected the New Message one. I just wondered about the motives. It seems a logical step. But I also think a decision solely upon this case has little merit. The toggletext script could be modified to work in the sidebar. Especially when the basic functionality it requires would be seprareted into a linked javascript file. In fact that could be a desirable course: decide what javascript goes into the core. So it always gets loaded. Nevertheless, it seems a logical step. So why isn't it this way already? /jm