[pmwiki-devel] PageStore precedence for reading & writing

Ben Stallings Ben at InterdependentWeb.com
Sun Nov 5 12:49:52 CST 2006

Ben Stallings wrote:
> What would you suggest as a solution or workaround?  Should I define
> $WikiLibDirs differently depending on the current $pagename?

On further investigation, even this option doesn't appear to work... if
I array_unshift my DataStore object onto the beginning of $WikiLibDirs
(so that the database is $WikiLibDirs[0] and wiki.d is $WikiLibDirs[1]),
the write command still goes to wiki.d instead of to the database.

Is writing to wiki.d hardcoded into the program, or is there another
variable somewhere that I can set to change this behavior?  (Or am I
going about it all wrong?!)  Thanks again!!  --Ben S.