[pmwiki-devel] [Solved] UpdatePage() and warnings

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Wed Nov 8 19:37:09 CST 2006

On Nov 8, 2006, at 8:21 PM, Petko Yotov wrote:

> The UpdatePage() seems to be working now, with no side effects. Big
> thanks to
> Pm and Crisses!
>
> If you wonder why such a function, what I am tinkering is a
> functionnality to
> quickly send a sort of yellow-sticky-notes or links-to-wiki-pages
> to one of
> 31 calendar pages. At midnight, pmwiki grabs the current-day page
> and moves
> its' content into the INBOX page, so the user can easily see his
> tasks or
> reminders for that day.

That's called a "tickler file" in Getting Things Done (a book about
personal productivity).  I'm considering helping out at the gtd-php
project:

http://www.gtd-php.com/ (which is based on the book)

That's what I'm using right now -- and it has ticklers too.  It's not
a wiki, but it's a good program so far, and I'm considering helping
them out.  They ARE using PmWiki for documentation though ;)

The program is not really intended for use on a public server -- or
if on one, would be passworded, since it's really a personal system.

Crisses