[pmwiki-devel] bizarre IE bug...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Nov 14 05:47:35 CST 2006

I have the following html output on a pmwiki page that renders
perfectly on FireFox, but gives me a "page cannot be found" message in
IE (6.0).

If I cut and paste the url into the IE address bar I get same results.
 Shows up in FireFox, but not found in IE.

<iframe src='http://localhost/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Chatroom.Test3'
width='95%' height='300' border='0' marginheight='0' marginwidth='0'
style='border:solid #0f0 0.0em'>
Your browser does not support chatting.
</iframe>

The page is a virtual page constructed from a paglist in the
groupfooter.  This is quite perplexing!  Any suggestions?

Cheers
Caveman

PS.  Got 2/3 of ZAPchat command language done...  Going great.  I'm
really getting tired of microsofts quirky behavior...