[pmwiki-devel] bizarre IE bug...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Thu Nov 16 12:07:20 CST 2006

Can anyone else take a look at my site and see if they get the same
results in Internet Explorer?  This is getting quite frustrating...
Third or fourth post on this.

The page http://www.fast.st/zap/pmwiki.php?n=Chatroom.Test shows up
perfectly in FireFox but I get a file not found in Internet Explorer.

As I've posted before, it is a virtual page consisting of one pagelist
in the groupfooter. Normally this chat history is displayed in an
iframe, but the page itself doesn't show up, so it's not the iframe
problem.  Maybe it's a skin problem?

Cheers,
Caveman

PS.  Below is more info from past posts detailing the problem...