[pmwiki-devel] Pmwiki bug in SideBars (Pm?)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Nov 20 08:50:29 CST 2006

Once again I'm getting the same intermittent errors on my site, I was
getting before.  At first I thought it was because I had two ZAP forms
in the same page (sidebar), even though I often have forms in the main
body of the page, footers, groupheaders, etc, and they all work
flawlessly.

I solved it then by just eliminating my zap form in the sidebar.  But
I really want it now...

I'm convinced it is something that has to do with the Sidebar.  I just
get these warnings when there's a zap form in the sidebar.  They clear
up when I disable that form.  No problems elsewhere.  Even with two
forms on one part of a page!  Just the sidebar.  Oh, it also never
happens on my home system, just my server...

I tried using the session_write_close(); command to close my session
right after setting ZAP's session variable but it made no difference.
Below is some assorted lines that might prove helpful in debugging.

Thanks so much in advance for help with this.  Pm--could it be a PmWiki bug?

Cheers,
Caveman

Here's the error message:

> > Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session
> > cookie - headers already sent by (output started at
> > /home/fastst/public_html/zap/pmwiki.php:951) in
> > /home/fastst/public_html/zap/cookbook/zap.php on line 452
> >
> > Warning: session_start() [function.session-start]: Cannot send session
> > cache limiter - headers already sent (output started at
> > /home/fastst/public_html/zap/pmwiki.php:951) in
> > /home/fastst/public_html/zap/cookbook/zap.php on line 452
> >
> > Line 452 in zap is the place that sets the session variables that
> > secures the form from forged headers. Never noticed this problem
> > before.

Here's part of my sidebar markup, which produces a nice jump bar:

'''[[Snippets.Snippets|Code Snippets]]'''
(:table cellpadding=0 cellspacing=0 border=0:)
(:cell:)(:zapform:)
(:pagelist group=Snippets
name=-RecentChanges,-GroupHeader,-GroupFooter fmt=#jumplist:)
(:cell:) (:input submit value="GO":)(:zapend:)
(:tableend:)

Here's part of the html output:

valign='top'><form method='post'>
<input type='hidden' name='ZAPkey' value='255291' />
<option value="Snippets.AddData"  />AddData
<option value="Snippets.Arrays"  />Arrays
<option value="Snippets.Buddies"  />Buddies
<option value="Snippets.Buttons"  />Buttons
. . .
<option value="Snippets.Time"  />Time
<option value="Snippets.UpdateForms"  />UpdateForms
</select>
class='inputbutton' /></form>