[pmwiki-devel] Parse Args & Strings

Craige Leeder craige at internetadvisor.ca
Tue Nov 21 14:31:41 CST 2006

Yes, it's me again. I'm still having trouble with the ParsedArgs array,
but for now I'm just using my GoogleMapsDefaults Array where the other
won't work. I'll figure it out later. My problem now is with ParseArgs()
and strings.

I have the need to get a string from the markup. IE:

(:map location="1234 Jonathon Street, Nowhere Ontario, Canada":)

However, when I use ParseArgs to put my markup call into an array, the
string gets seperated at every space, and I don't know why. From looking
at the documentation, it should work rather simply. Not in this case though.

Any ideas as to why this might me happening, and how to rectify it?

- Craige
-- InternetAdvisor.ca