[pmwiki-devel] Pmwiki bug in SideBars (Pm?)

The Editor editor at fast.st
Wed Nov 22 12:04:09 CST 2006

On 11/22/06, marc <gmane at auxbuss.com> wrote:
> The Editor said...
> > Hate to be a pest, but I've posted this numerous times to no avail.
> > (Crisses did suggest a couple things).  This is really quite
> > frustrating and perplexing.  I'm convinced it must be a bug in how
> > Pmwiki processes sidebars...
> >
> > Any thoughts?  Why does PmWiki throw errors for zap forms in sidebars.  Pm?
>
> This might be due to a blank line somewhere - typically after a ?> at
> the end of a .php (cookbook) file. PmWiki is pretty solid with its use
> of session_write_close, so I'd look elsewhere.

Thanks Marc, but I'm not sure I follow completely...

1).  I'm not using any other recipes but ZAP, and I thought in the
recipes you weren't supposed to add a closing ?>.  I don't have any at
all...

2).  I wasn't aware I needed a sesson_write_close for a long while,
but recently added it to the one place where I store a session
variable.  PmWiki is still giving me the errors, so perhaps the
problem is not there.

3) The reason I thought it might be in PmWiki is I only get that
problem when the form is in the Sidebar.  Everywhere else, it always
works right.  Seemed logical to conclude the Sidebars must process
code differently than the main text.

Any furthur help anyone could give would be appreciated.

Cheers,
Caveman