[pmwiki-devel] Duplicate Header Output

Craige Leeder craige at internetadvisor.ca
Wed Nov 22 15:00:34 CST 2006

Still working on my Google Maps wiki inteface, and it's coming allong.
The problem I'm having now is with Duplicate Header output (sortof) when
I use more then one of my markup tags on a page.

The problem exactly is with the reproduced opening javascript that is
set for the entire page. IE:

(:map address="1600 Amphitheatre Pky, Mountain View, CA":)
(:map-location address="1600 Amphitheatre Pky, Mountain View, CA":)

results in:

<script type="text/javascript">
                            //<![CDATA[
var map = null;
    var geocoder = null;

    function load()  {
      var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("map"));
      var geocoder = new GClientGeocoder();
      if (GBrowserIsCompatible()) {
geocoder.getLatLng(
    '1600 Amphitheatre Pky, Mountain View, CA',
             function(point) {
            if (!point) {
              alert(" not found");
            } else {
              map.setCenter(point, 13);
            }
          });
}    }
            //]]>
        </script>
[...]

Where as what I'm expercing is:

<script type="text/javascript">
                            //<![CDATA[
var map = null;
    var geocoder = null;

    function load()  {
      var map = new GMap2(document.getElementById("map"));
      var geocoder = new GClientGeocoder();
      if (GBrowserIsCompatible()) {
geocoder.getLatLng(
    '1600 Amphitheatre Pky, Mountain View, CA',
             function(point) {
            if (!point) {
              alert(" not found");
            } else {
              map.setCenter(point, 13);

              var marker = new GMarker(point);
              map.addOverlay(marker);
              marker.openInfoWindowHtml(address);
            }
          });

//]]>
</script>

(now that I look at it, the javascript isn't right either)

I've attached my code. As you see, it is starting to get a little more
complex then what it was.