[pmwiki-devel] Any .JS wizards out there?

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sat Apr 7 22:25:50 CDT 2007

Been trying to improve the ZAPcart script to make it a little easier
to use and more configurable.  Anyway, I embed the following lines in
a PmWiki page and have them triggered when they click the paypal
button.  Works fine in FireFox, but in IE7 it popus up the window--but
with no content.

It was working before, but don't know what I did.  It all looks good...

<script language=JavaScript>
function payment(amount) {
	paypal = window.open('','','width=780,height=540,resizable=yes,scrollbars=yes,toolbar=no,location=yes,directories=yes,status=yes,menubar=yes,coyphistory=yes');
	paypal.document.write('<html><body onload=document.paypalform.submit()>');
                etc...

Any ideas?

Cheers,
Dan