[pmwiki-devel] FW: $12.50 -> .50 var problem

Jason Frisvold xenophage0 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 10 16:16:35 CDT 2007

On 4/10/07, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote:
> Er, me?

Well hello!  And here I was thinking that maybe it was some new
acronym I wasn't aware of..  :)

> Though why I'm being mentioned when I haven't contributed to this
> thread, I do not know. 8-)

Apparently you contributed to another thread that had similar themes?
Or something like that ...  I didn't read the other thread, so I'm not
completely sure.

Either way, I believe it was a positive mention as in, "Kathryn
rocks!"  At least, that's the impression I got..

> Kathryn Andersen

> ------------| Melbourne -> Victoria -> Australia -> Southern Hemisphere

Ooh..  Australia...  Perhaps, someday, I will visit Australia..

--
Jason 'XenoPhage' Frisvold
XenoPhage0 at gmail.com
http://blog.godshell.com