[pmwiki-devel] ChordPro Recipe Enhancements / Guitar Tabalature Software

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Apr 26 14:59:28 CDT 2007

Hi,

I have installed and tried out the Cookbook/ChordPro
recipe and was able to hack together a few very simple
fixes to get the "chord graphs (little boxes showing
chord fingerings)" to work.  Primarily, I put a Keep()
around the entire output.  Secondly I wrapped a <pre>
around the chordblocks themselves so that a block does
not appear all on one line.  These are simple fixes,
bu maybe Sproaticus can do a better job of properly
adding these suggestions to his recipe since he is
more familiar with it?

Also, I am interested in replacing these text based
chordblocks with graphical ones, does anyone have any
suggestions as to a libre software program that could
help with this?  What about any software that can
parse ascii tabs?  Anyone know of any libre
implementations  that can display Wayne Cripps' "tab"
format?

Thanks,

-Martin