[pmwiki-devel] MailForm -> EMailForm

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Aug 9 13:12:45 CDT 2007

On 8/9/07, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> I should note that the version of mail forms that I'll be
> supporting for PmWiki is given by the PmForm recipe, as
> demonstrated at
>
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/PmForm
>     http://www.pmwiki.org/pmform/PmForm/MailForm
>
> The PmForm system is flexible enough that we could easily
> provide TellAFriend-like address verification capabilities
> on top of the existing mailform capabilities.
>
> This isn't to say there can't be other mailform recipes available,
> but PmForm is the one I expect to be using and supporting myself.

I perfer the "one ring to rule them all," so if we could add address
verification to PmForm, then I think TAF should comply with PmForm.
IIRC, there was one feature of the address verification that is either
not supported by earlier forms of PHP or did not play well with Win32
(or was that GMA that had the problem? I think each had one of the
problems.)

--
Ben Wilson
"Words are the only thing which will last forever" Churchill