[pmwiki-devel] Searching for skin developer

Guglielmo Braguglia guglielmo.braguglia at citynet.ch
Wed Aug 22 14:33:29 CDT 2007

Hi to all,
I'm not sure if this is the correct mail-list to post this message, so
... I apologize if it's the wrong place.

I'm a newbie of PmWiki and in realizing the pages that I need I found a
lot of difficulties to realize a personalized "skin". Unfortunately I
have not so much time so ... I'm searching a "PmWiki Skin developers"
able to realize the skin that I need.

If somebody is available, please contact me by e-mail (guglielmo dot
braguglia at citynet dot ch) sending also the hourly rate for the
development.

Thanks in advance.

Guglielmo Braguglia