[pmwiki-devel] markup order for group headers

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Feb 4 11:01:38 CST 2007

On Fri, Feb 02, 2007 at 12:30:09PM -0000, marc wrote:
> marc said...
> > > Any chance that some other recipe or customization is pre-processing
> > > the markup in the page text before PmWiki's standard HandleBrowse
> > > gets to it?  That might explain why it looks as though the
> > > page is being processed before the GroupHeader or SiteHeader.
> >
> > The same happens on a clean install. But the online test site I gave
> > above is very basic too[1]. Try it yourself.
>
> Just nudging this.

I'm stumped -- but I think I'm missing some details of the
implementation or overall structure somewhere.  Is there any way
I could see the whole thing at once, instead of piecemeal through
code snippets in email?

I think I could probably set up a test account on my server where
you could build a demonstration of what's happening here.