[pmwiki-devel] Page text variables - from other pages and in pagelists

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Feb 8 15:04:29 CST 2007

On Thu, Feb 08, 2007 at 06:50:39PM +1300, Simon wrote:
>    First: I had them indented one space (cf Site.Blocklist)
>     Block: something
>     Hide:  another thing
>    Second: I then tried definition lists (in a tidy fashion), viz
>    : President  : Fred Dagg
>    : Secretary  : Bruce Bayliss
>    : Treasurer  : Darleen Colt
>    : Membership : Joe Smythe
>
>    Suggestions welcome

As is my habit, I started with a restrictive version of a markup
until we had more experience with it.  (It's much easier to relax
restrictions over time than it is to add them.)

Based on the above, I think that we ought to allow spaces around
page text variable names, so that the above would work as expected.

Thoughts, anyone?