[pmwiki-devel] Cookbook/Wikiwyg

Evan Prodromou evan at prodromou.name
Sun Feb 11 12:51:26 CST 2007

Hi, all. I've done an experimental integration of Wikiwyg with PmWiki.
It's turned out pretty well, I think:

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Wikiwyg

Wikiwyg is a toolkit for enabling wiki editors to work in either wiki
text mode or WYSIWYG mode, and save all content as wiki text:

http://www.wikiwyg.net/

There's still a lot todo, not least of which is documenting what's left
to do, and how to use it. But I think the main job now is supporting
more of PmWiki's syntax (including syntax extensions), more dynamic
features (inclusion, redirects, group and site headers and footers,
indexes), better UI for adding images and attachments, and generally
bringing it closer to useful for experienced PmWiki users.

I've only tested this on 2.1, so I'll need to run it through its paces
on 2.2, also.

I'd appreciate it if someone could add a link on the main cookbook page.

Also, suggestions, complaints, bugs, questions are all welcome.

~Evan

Evan Prodromou <evan at prodromou.name>
http://evan.prodromou.name/