[pmwiki-devel] New adddeleteline2 redirect-args feature (not the same as previous email)

Nils Knappmeier pmwiki at knappi.org
Mon Jan 1 06:57:17 CST 2007

Hi Martin,

that sounds like a nice feature. The code seems OK, too. Can I delegate
the update of the cookbook to you? I have to do other things right now.
And BTW: Hans, has been doing quite a lot changes to Adl as well. I
don't know, if he has published them yet, or if he has created a new
recipe, but maybe you should talk to him as well. He might be
interested, too.

A happy new year to everybody,

    Nils