[pmwiki-devel] ZAP and clean url's

The Editor editor at fast.st
Tue Jan 16 11:19:08 CST 2007

It seems zap does not work with clean urls enabled.  I had trouble
getting clean urls to work when I first tried PmWiki and never did
much with it, so I haven't worried about it, but received an email
today clarifying the two do not work together well. Could anyone take
a look at the zap code to see if they can suggest a fix?

It seems to be a pretty fundamental problem (perhaps related to
$pagename) because the message "Form Submitted" never gets set.  Of
course the problem could be anywhere.  Here's the first three lines
called when a zap form is submitted...

function ZAPengine($ZAPflag = 0) {
   global $pagename, $ScriptUrl, $MessagesFmt, $m, various zap var's;
   $ZAParray = ZAPsecure();  // checks session variable
   $m = "Form submitted. ";

No php errors seen, may have error reporting turned off though...  TIA

Cheers,
Dan