[pmwiki-devel] JITS v.20050125 recipe released

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Fri Jan 26 09:19:58 CST 2007

On Fri, 26 Jan 2007, Jiri Hlad?vka / OBUTEX wrote:

> Hi all,
> I just uploaded tested JITS v.20050125 - Issue tracking system recipe

Sorry for nitpicking, but is it really 2005?

I tried installing JITS to try it out before by following the instructions
on the recipe page a few weeks back. Unfortunately I didn't get it to
work. Could you confirm/test that following the instructions with this
version and a vanilla installation of PmWiki will work?  (If you try it
first, I'll be delighted to repeat it and then report my findings and
impressions).

best regards
/Christian