[pmwiki-devel] How to make a TODO List?

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Tue Jan 30 05:22:17 CST 2007

On Tue, Jan 30, 2007 at 05:56:00AM -0500, The Editor wrote:
> On 1/30/07, Dfaure <dfaure at cpan.org> wrote:
> > On 1/30/07, Kathryn Andersen <kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org> wrote:
> > > Hi folks!
> > >
> > > I'm interested to see if I can use PmWiki for a sort of daily TODO list,
> > > and neither of the two ToDo recipes do what I want.
> ZAPtasks (at www.fast.st/zaptasks) sets up projects with optional
> documents in each, has a built in rolodex, weekly & monthly scheduling
> and a calendar (one time and annual).  Task can be assigned to any of
> these items (with notes), and are all pulled into a table on the home
> page when one logs in (Guest/test).  Fully sortable by simply clicking
> table headers. It also pulls in the schedule for that day and calendar
> for that month so it's easy to print out and go. And tasks can be
> marked completed, viewed when done, and/or reactivated.

Far too complicated for what I want.

> that this approach fails). But how else do you get tasks that are
> dynamic and sortable?  Anything inserted into a page is probably not
> going to be that flexible...

Yeah, but I'd happily live without dynamic sorting if it gives me
something simple.

The problem with something like AddDeleteLine is that it *deletes*
lines, where I don't want them deleted, I want them marked (say, with a
strikeout) to show that they're done.

Kathryn Andersen