[pmwiki-devel] New Recipe: Content

Crisses crisses at kinhost.org
Fri Jun 8 19:52:44 CDT 2007

On Jun 3, 2007, at 3:53 AM, Martin Fick wrote:

> I would like to announce the new Content recipe:
>
>   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Content
>
> This recipe is an API and is not useful to you unless:  you are a
> recipe
> developer or you use another recipe which requires this recipe.

Hi, Martin,

Is this mainly wikidata->output formats or does it also include data-
 >wikidata input functionality?

"Content" is not descriptive enough.  Can you list several ways you
can see this being used?  You don't have to write the recipes, but
I'm sure you have a vision for what it could do, hence why you think
other people can use it :)

Example: would this be helpful to the wiki->pdf recipes?

Thanks,

Crisses