[pmwiki-devel] Yahoo groups Authentication?

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 11 11:26:21 CDT 2007

I don't think that this would be possible, but I
figured I'd mention it anyway.  Would there be anyway
to build an authentication system for pmwiki that
worked off of yahoo authentication?  In other words,
if someone is logged into a yahoo group, could this
login allow them to then read and post to a wiki setup
using pmwiki specifically for that group?

-Martin

Note:  It really amazes me that people use these
groups, they seem so pathetic compared to even a
simple wiki.  Long lists of attachments in proprietary
formats, long lists of external links instead of web
pages that everyone can easily read.  Or am I missing
the built-in yahoo group wiki/web page creator
somewhere?  Who builds a CMS these days that can't
build web pages?  Should someone point yahoo designers
to the pmwiki home page? ;)