[pmwiki-devel] Advanced math functions...

Jiri Hladůvka / OBUTEX admin at obutex.com
Fri May 11 01:45:23 CDT 2007

What about

INT(nExpression)
MOD(nDividend, nDivisor)
ROUND(nExpression, nDecimalPlaces)

MAX(<Group*>.<Page*>$:PTV)
MIN(<Group*>.<Page*>$:PTV)
AVG(<Group*>.<Page*>$:PTV)

MAX(<Group>.<Page>$:STV)
MIN(<Group>.<Page>$:STV)
AVG(<Group>.<Page>$:STV)

It's again PmWiki rules as I have no use NOW for it

I'd like to have some string function REPLICATE(cExpression, nTimes)

as I make a documentation with PTV "docID" like
1
11
2
21
22

which is good for to sort pages in pagelists
and I need in the fmt something like
(:each:)
REPLICATE('&nbsp;' , 3*strlen(=$:docID)) [[{=$FullName}|+]]

Regards,
Jiri

--
OBUTEX s.r.o