[pmwiki-devel] self install script...

The Editor editor at fast.st
Sun May 20 15:06:41 CDT 2007

I'm working on a very cool farm field installation script with lot's
of neat possibilities. However, I have one glitch.

After I've create all the folders and pages I need, the script shows a
success page with a link to the new wiki. If I check all the pages
everything seems there, and working properly.  When I click the link
though (a regular href link), it only partially loads the page and
hangs interminably. If I hit escape and refresh, it pops up
immediately, fully functional.

I tried adding clearstatcache just before loading the last page with
the link, but it made no difference.  Is there anything else anyone
can suggest to explain this problem, or better yet, a solution?

Cheers,
Dan