[pmwiki-devel] deki wiki

Michael Smick michaelbuddy at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 19 21:37:25 CDT 2007

Hi guys,

I heard of a new open source wiki, called deki wiki.  It is pretty feature rich.  This podcast called the scoble show highlighted it.

http://wiki.mindtouch.com/Deki_Wiki/Deki_Wiki_Features/Complete_Feature_List

I'm not trying to sway anyone to use a new wiki, it's more like pointing out another resource for the way things have been done.  it looks like they use a rich text editor in theirs rather than wiki syntax. They have some other RSS feed stuff and mashup features which seemed interesting.  They have a documented API.

anyway, if there's anything that could be modified from it to use in PmWiki, well now you know about it!

cheers

Mike