[pmwiki-devel] RetrieveAuthSection question

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Oct 23 14:48:32 CDT 2007

I see the big warning in the function comment, but I started to
explore its use for retrieving sections containing templates used
for form posting.

The problem I discovered is that variables in the template like
{$VarName} get converted into Group.PageName$VarName, i.e.
pagename-qualified, as it says in the comment.

I wonder if this could be escaped somehow, in a future version, to
avoid the call to function Qualify($pagename, $text), for such cases
where we don't want pagename qualifications, but just a raw grab of
the section text content.

  ~Hans