[pmwiki-devel] Deleted pages still show up in (:pagelist:)

Sams, Weldon wsams at indiana.edu
Thu Jan 3 13:10:35 CST 2008

Hi, I've been trying to figure out what's going on, but I can't figure it out.

I have a group called Wiki with several pages. On the page Wiki/HomePage I have

(:pagelist group=Wiki:)

This shows me all the wiki pages, but when I delete a page, it still shows up in the list with the question mark to create the page.

Is there a cache somewhere for pagelist's so I can remove old pages so they don't show up on Wiki/HomePage?

---

Weldon Sams
wsams at indiana.edu