[pmwiki-devel] Templates and value arrays

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 16 18:21:20 CDT 2008

--- On Wed, 7/16/08, DaveG <pmwiki at solidgone.com> wrote:

> I think the approach with most flexibility is to create
> some kind of template for the layout, including variables for the
> various attributes. This allows the author to lay out everything, and
> simple supply the template page as a parameter. I would need the ability > to iterate across images though, which suggests some form of array
> structure for all the additional data.
>
> Is there a template mechanism that I can hook into?
> Pagelist templates look close, but I don't have a pagelist.

You could create a custom pagestore so that you actually do
have pages.  This pagestore could name the page after each
image and it could populate page attributes.  If you put all
of your images in a group you could then use Group.Header or
Group.Footer as a template to display the image using page
(or page text) variables.

-Martin