[pmwiki-devel] still in need for help (but now I'm also ready to pay for it :) )

fodormik at interware.hu fodormik at interware.hu
Mon Mar 24 14:46:07 CDT 2008

Dear All,

2-3 weeks ago I posted a suggestion for improving the pmwiki. No reply
since then... I didn't gave up. :)  Currently I seek for professionals who
are ready to do it for money. (if it will be ready, I will upload the
add-on to pmwiki.org).

 Please find my project description on

http://www.getacoder.com/projects/pmwiki_php_based_add_73346.html

Of course I would be happier to get the help of a pmwiki professional, if
any.

You can find my detailed description on my plans on www.fodorhr.hu/phpsp.rar

I would be happy to contribute to pmwiki community.

Best regards,

Miklos

PS: if somebody is interested, it does not have to go through getacoder.
Contact me directly (see below)