[pmwiki-devel] [pmwiki-users] Group passwords

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Mon May 12 21:05:00 CDT 2008

(I've switched this thread to pmwiki-devel because this is starting to
feel like a development issue).

Now that I've set

$DefaultPasswords['publish']='@_site_edit';

... (to solve the disabled "Publish" button problem) ...

I get "(using publish password)" beside the *attribute* password of my
test group:

Set new read password: 		@_site_edit
Set new edit password: 		@_site_edit
Set new attribute password: 		(using publish password)

Then if I set

$EnablePublishAttr = 1;

I get...

Set new read password: 		@_site_edit
Set new edit password: 		@_site_edit
Set new attribute password: 		(using publish password)
Set new publish password: 		(set by site) @_site_edit
Set new upload password:

(Note that nowhere have I set an attribute password)

... all of which still doesn't let me into the passworded group if I
login elsewhere using the site edit password.

For that matter no password (other than the admin password) now works to
let me read the group that is passworded above.

Any insights welcome.

- Henrik

--

Henrik Bechmann