[pmwiki-devel] Request to review code for Group Titles recipe

Henrik Bechmann henrik.bechmann at sympatico.ca
Sat May 17 12:21:08 CDT 2008

Hans has pointed out that Pm has an older version of a similar idea at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/GroupTitle, but that was written
before PTV's were invented, and it doesn't include the [[target|!+]]
markup which is essential for my application (pagelist templates and the
like). IAC I've added a cross reference to Pm's version on my recipe page.

But I'm really mostly wanting confirmation that my code is OK. So far it
looks fairly analogous to Pm's code...

More comments?

- Henrik

--