[pmwiki-devel] GroupHeader not displayed with edit or search actions...

Eemeli Aro eemeli at gmail.com
Thu Aug 13 02:49:35 CDT 2009

2009/8/13 Michael Continues <mike at upisup.com>:
> I'm just at a loss for why the GroupHeader is not loaded with these page
> actions (and presumably some others I didn't test). My current
> workaround is to include the GroupHeader in the Site.EditForm, but that
> is really a hack. Does anyone know a smooth way to fix this?

No matter how you include it, the result is effectively the same. Even
HandleBrowse just pre- and postfixes the page text with the
appropriate directive, as in:

  $text = '(:groupheader:)'.@$text.'(:groupfooter:)';

To make it transparently included, you could add it via the
$HandleEditFmt array, but I don't really see any point to this, as
it'll then be hidden in a config file somewhere. Better to keep it at
the top of Site.EditForm where you can see it.

Note that the preview text will still have the header & footer added to it.

eemeli