[pmwiki-devel] disabling and modifying markup for specific recipe output

Petko Yotov 5ko at 5ko.fr
Sat Aug 29 05:38:39 CDT 2009

On Friday 28 August 2009 09:48:53 Dominique Faure wrote:
> So, I first see a bug in DisableMarkup(), where the $MarkupRules isn't
> declared as global
> This mean that the two functions Markup(...) and DisableMarkup(...) should
> use:
>
> unset($GLOBALS['MarkupRules']);
>
> to have it taken in account. BTW, the $MarkupRules wouldn't need to be
> declared global there anymore.

Hi. Thanks for your review -- this was modified in the latest SVN pre-release
and on the live pmwiki.org site. It would be great if you have the chance to
test it and report any problems.

Notably, the previous way of not-really-unsetting global variables may have
had some side-effects on current core and local settings. I wonder if there is
a risk for some of these settings to stop working after the fix.

Petko