[pmwiki-devel] disabling and modifying markup for specific recipe output

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Sun Aug 30 10:50:19 CDT 2009

On Sat, Aug 29, 2009 at 09:56:48PM +0200, Dominique Faure wrote:
> I would suggest to also modify the following MarkupToHTML line from:
>
> if ($RedoMarkupLine) { $lines=array_merge((array)$x,$lines); continue 2; }
>
> to:
>
> if ($RedoMarkupLine) {
>   $lines=array_merge((array)$x,$lines);
>   $markrules = BuildMarkupRules();
>   continue 2;
> }
>
> Therefore using PRR(...) would allow handling of new markup text, even
> if some of their definition is made dynamically.
>
> [PM comments welcome at this point]

This is pretty much what I suggested before, except I suggested
inside the "while (count($lines)>0)" loop instead of as part of the
"if ($RedoMarkupLine)" section.  This combined with the fix to
DisableMarkup() that now calls "unset($GLOBALS['MarkupRules'])"
should be enough to get the behavior we want.