[pmwiki-devel] remove attachment from cookbook

DaveG pmwiki at solidgone.com
Wed Dec 9 12:51:40 CST 2009

On Wed, 9 Dec 2009 13:43:33 -0500, "Ryan O'Toole"  wrote:

Is it possible to remove an attachment from a cookbook page? I want to
upload the new version of my recipe, but I'll have to give the file a new
name unless I can remove the old one. Is there a best practice for this?
Should I have linked to an external file rather than attached directly to
the page?
 --
ryan

Linking to the page is fine. The seems to be no standard in terms of
versioning. I prefer not to retain older versions of my code on PmWiki and
simply store the latest version -- however other authors do retain older
versions, naming each version appropriately.

If you decide to keep only the latest copy on PmWiki, simply overwrite the
existing file with the new version -- same name.