[pmwiki-devel] php multi-dimensional array construction problem

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Thu Feb 5 09:36:07 CST 2009

Thursday, February 5, 2009, 3:12:20 PM, Daniel wrote:

>> I got so far, but the "avast!" defeats me. Perhaps I am thick ;-)

> Ha, Avast! is my signature, not php, but you're probably being sarcastic.

Oh, Avast is an anti-virus software! Sorry, I took it as meaning
something like "hey presto! or "Eureka!", and wanted to joke in my
reply, as the problem I see is by no means so simple.

I am really talking about an array as tree, and a way to direct you
to a particular leaf, and use the initial string as the node map.
So it is a multi-branch mapping problem.

Peter got the idea, and I will see if any of his suggestions can bear
fruit on this problem. Probably by using a reference array.

Thanks,

Hans