[pmwiki-devel] PTVs using MarkupExpr, in a Pagelist

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Jan 19 00:37:57 CST 2009

> What I'm actually tying to do is get the count of a pagelist, one with
> embedded variables, so I can use it do determine the total number of
> pages expected.

This may be totally off topic, but here's an example of putting a pagelist
on multiple pages using WikiSh -- the sort of search output you get in
google or whatever when you have more results than can be shown on a single
page.  Not sure if that's what you're aiming for or not, but I throw it out
there:

	http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/WikiShExamples#PagelistTrail

You may be interested as well in Hans's powertools and the pagelist MX that
he's got in there -- not sure what it would do in terms of your rule order
difficulties, but it might solve the problem...

-Peter