[pmwiki-devel] Disabling a recipe on one page only.

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jun 9 15:24:31 CDT 2009

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 06:54:41AM +1200, Simon wrote:
> I have a recipe that is an improved version of the original one -
> defined in config.php (include_once etc)
> (http://kiwiwiki.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Test/ProtectEmail)
> I want to run the original on one page only (include once in
> Groupname.PageName.php),
> (http://kiwiwiki.co.nz/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Test/ProtectEmailOriginal), -
> but there must be
> How do I 'uninclude'  for that specific page

There's not a way to 'uninclude' -- PmWiki's approach here
has always been that it's better to not include in the first
place rather than try to undo the effects of an include.

So, in local/Test.ProtectEmailOriginal.php, load the original
recipe, and set a flag variable saying it's been loaded.

In local/Test.php, load the improved variable only if the
flag variable from Test.ProtectEmailOriginal.php hasn't
been set.

(It's for _exactly_ this situation that per-page customizations
are processed before the per-group customizations.)