[pmwiki-devel] (:include from to:) won't work if anchors nested ?

Jan Bernitt jan.bernitt at gmx.de
Sun Jun 28 03:24:38 CDT 2009

Hi again,

I had problems with the (:include:) markup when using it the from to
function: (:include MyGroup.MyPage#start#end:)

This works fine as long as I put the [[#start]] and [[#end]] anchors in
a own line in the markup edit dialogue.

To make only a text part extractable I put the anchors somewhere in the
middle of my whole text. The anchors than rendered within the <p> of
that text. It seams that the include can't find them - The whole page
was included instead.

Why didn't this work out ? I can't place them in own lines in markup
code cause this will enforce new <p> areas which is destroying my layout.

Thanks and greetings,

Jan