[pmwiki-devel] Improvements to page history management

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Mon Mar 2 23:21:00 CST 2009

> View a specific revision of a page ( http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00141
> )
> -I think there was discussion on this, but it couldn't be decided
> whether to revert included pages back to that revision time as well. I
> vote for yes, even though it would be more work for me.
>
> Diff comparison of two arbitrarily selected versions (
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PITS/00642 )
> -Don't know how people would like to implement this.

FYI WikiSh provides these 2 capabilities above using the
Group.Page at timestamp syntax.  Right now it's only implemented at the tool
level (equivalent to a bash command line - typically I would use cat for the
first and diff for the 2nd) but it could easily be put into a form-based
solution if that would be of interest.

-Peter