[pmwiki-devel] Update the Road Map page

Petko Yotov 5ko at free.fr
Wed Mar 4 04:58:10 CST 2009

On Monday 02 March 2009 07:12:29 Daniel Roesler wrote:
> Do we have a list of items that can be checked off the RoadMap page
> (http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/RoadMap)? Version 2.2.0 has been
> released, so anything that isn't included should be moved to a new
> 2.2.1 heading, right?

Possibly 2.3 or further. 2.2.1 will most likely have just what is currently on
top of the PmWiki/ChangeLog page, with a reviewed and updated documentation
in English.

The RoadMap contains "some day/maybe" features. Current priorities for
spending developer time are bug fixes, documentation accuracy, and make it
easier for translators to update of the translated docs.

Thanks,
Petko