[pmwiki-devel] Pmwiki doesn't ask password

stijn voss stijnvoss at gmail.com
Mon Mar 23 16:19:09 CDT 2009

Good day,

I have a problem with pmwiki on my hosting account. First i installed
everything on my Inode, changed the skin and gave the pages some text. After
that I wanted to put it online, so i uploaded(ftp) exactly the files that
were on the inode to my hosting account.

When i opened the page in my browser everything looked just fine, but pmwiki
didn't asked a password(it did on the inode). I tried it again on another
hosting account hosted by another ISP, it did ask a password. I have tested
if sessions and cookies worked fine on my hosting account and so far as I
could see they did. Changing the permissions to 777 of the wiki.d dir wasn't
working.

Someone a idea what i could try more?

Some hosting account information:
OS: ubuntu 5.5