[pmwiki-devel] PostPage in recipe

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Mar 29 08:01:55 CDT 2009

On Sun, Mar 29, 2009 at 11:59 AM, Hans <design5 at softflow.co.uk> wrote:

> Sunday, March 29, 2009, 10:43:01 AM, Frank wrote:
>
> > I'm also grateful for general recommendations for further reading into
> > pmwiki's internal workings...
>
> Have you considered using function UpdatePage instead?
> UpdatePage calls all the relevant edit functions in turn,
> so history and attributes are processed etc.

I have run into difficulty running UpdatePage() from config.php.  In my own
trouble-shooting I determined there were just too many things uninitialized,
but perhaps I was wrong in that conclusion.  If someone has successfully run
UpdatePage() from config.php I would be very grateful for any pointers.

-Peter