[pmwiki-devel] PostPage in recipe

Peter Bowers pbowers at pobox.com
Sun Mar 29 08:03:11 CDT 2009

2009/3/29 Frank Schweickert <f.schweickert at uva.nl>

>  http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Functions is a good start, but somehow
> I found it hard to find, because I was looking for more prominent a function
> reference of PMwiki. And it is not complete for it doesn't tell us how to
> fetch a page like via RetrieveAuthPage (or ReadPage?) in the first place. So
> I started relying on Google more than on pmwiki.org.
> My point being that one should start more general a reference for PMwiki's
> functions in sort of JavaDoc style, with indication about their usability in
> cookbook recipes. Or does this exist anywhere already? Then pmwiki.orgshould point to it on more prominent a place.

The beauty of a wiki -- if you have concerns about the documentation, fix
it. ;-)

(At some point it would probably be good to divide pmwiki documentation into
developer docs vs user docs in separate groups (pmdev or pmwikidev?)...)

(And, yes, someone should probably tell me to go ahead and fix it myself...
:-) )

-Peter