[pmwiki-devel] PostPage in recipe

Hans design5 at softflow.co.uk
Tue Mar 31 05:54:54 CDT 2009

Tuesday, March 31, 2009, 11:30:31 AM, Frank wrote:

>  I suggest promoting Custom Markup and Custom Actions as the two
> main customization features for add-on scripts. My own earlier naive
> approach of scripting effectively during execution config.php
> (albeit in cookbook includes) is not the way that "layman" add-on authors should be guided too.

I think it is great to have those documentation pages.
Thanks everyone!

We should also not forget custom markup expressions as a special
markup for custom commands. The documentation for this is scattered
over various cookbook pages at present; actually, i don't think there
is a description of how to create custom markup expressions, we just
got collections of ready built ones.

Hans